Good morning! Here are yesterday’s sermons. We’re searching for the background noise on the video feed. But it’s not easy to find….
Morning Sermon: Born and Reborn: John 3:1-8 (Audio)
Primary Theological Point: What should we learn? None are good enough for the Kingdom
Primary Practical Point: What should we do? Accept and proclaim grace through the new birth!
Take Home Action: Read 1 John this week. 1 Chapter a Day.
- Church: /What is there in our lives that would cause anyone to say "We know that you are from God, because no one would do ? if not from God." ?
- Salvation: / Everyone needs it. Including you.
- Mission: / Everyone. Everywhere. Our mission as a church is to "Walk with Jesus and take as many people with us as possible." WE WILL NOT BE IN THE BUSINESS OF PRESORTING PEOPLE BY RACE, CULTURE, OR LANGUAGE.
- Families: / Expect accordingly--even your darling children need the Lord.
Evening Sermon: Everything Stops Joshua 10 (audio)
Primary Theological Point: What should we learn? There is always time for obedience.
Primary Practical Point: What should we do? Commit first to God, obey to the point of exhaustion.
Take Home Action: Put the opening of your schedule in God's hands, every day.
- Obey God and find:
- Hailstones to help (v. 11): not always the help you expect or even want, but it comes
- Miracles (v. 12): not everything happens logically
- Time (v. 13): need more? Obedience provides all the time needed to obey
- Success (v. 20): a great slaughter, while unpleasant, was good.
- More to do (v 29 ff): The reward for doing well, accomplishing the difficult? More work to do...
Post a Comment
To deal with SPAM comments, all comments are moderated. I'm typically willing to post contrary views...but I also only check the list once a day, so if you posted within the last 24 hours, I may not be to it yet.