Sermon Wrap-Up for June 15
Being Father’s Day, we held only the morning service in an effort to provide some additional family time. It’s busy season for farm folks, and I think that’s beneficial for us to do. Also, I think there’s a glitch in the media players. Working on it.
Morning Sermon: 2 Chronicles 10:1-19 (direct download here)
2 Chronicles 10:1-19 June 15 AM Almyra Baptist
II. Father wasn't right: v. 4
III. Son was foolish: v. 14
- Consider the wisdom of the previous generation
- Be wary of the mistakes of the previous generation
- Look to God and His wisdom for your own life
- Do not eschew wisdom for young hotheadedness
- Ultimately, look to the Father and the Son for our example--they are the only ones to get this perfectly right
1. I do have the rough audio of Sunday Night’s Q&A session, but I’m not sure yet that it’s useful for posting.
2. I am not sure how to improve video quality with the current equipment.
3. If you want to subscribe, here’s a list:
A. iTunes for audio subscription link is here.
B. General Audio RSS feed for other programs is here.
C. If you’re a Stitcher User, the link is here
D. For Vimeo Video, subscribe to this channel: https://vimeo.com/channels/almyrafbc
E. For Youtube Video, subscribe here: https://www.youtube.com/user/dheagle93/
4. Yes, I think I’m not getting a lot of plays on each service or hits on each blog, but in total it’s a decent reach. A social media expert might suggest changes, but this is free-to-cheap, where I have to live right now.
5. Each blog has a “Follow” button and a “Subscribe via Email” option