Good morning! Here are the sermon replays for yesterday. We had a power outage that ended in the middle of church. No, we did not offer a prayer or any kind words regarding the squirrel who gave his life so that we could have church in the dark.
Morning Sermon: John 1:43-51 (audio)
Title: Finding Life
1. The first response to recognizing Jesus is to______________ (find others)
2. Other people are not _____________ (excited about faith)
3. Life is found ___________
4. If we _____________ (value life) we will ____________ (proclaim Jesus)
5. Only the ___________ (living) can respond to the Gospel
Thus, it is grace as living word, word of God, which God speaks as God pleases. It comes to us as a gracious call to follow Jesus; it comes as a forgiving word to the fearful spirit and the broken heart. (Bonheoffer, Discipleship)
Evening Sermon John 1:1 (audio)
I. The Eternality of Jesus
II. The Fellowship of the Trinity
III. The Equality of Jesus
1. I will post the “What it Means to be a Baptist” material separately. I want to give that its own post later in the week.
2. I am not sure how to improve video quality with the current equipment.
3. If you want to subscribe, here’s a list:
A. iTunes for audio subscription link is here.
B. General Audio RSS feed for other programs is here.
C. If you’re a Stitcher User, the link is here
D. For Youtube Video, subscribe here: https://www.youtube.com/user/dheagle93/
4. Yes, I think I’m not getting a lot of plays on each service or hits on each blog, but in total it’s a decent reach. A social media expert might suggest changes, but this is free-to-cheap, where I have to live right now.
5. Each blog has a “Follow” button and a “Subscribe via Email” option