Sermon Wrap-up for August 17
Good afternoon! Apparently, Vimeo's been running slowly and it took all night to get everything uploaded. I'm not sure why. Here are the sermons from Sunday, August 17, 2014, at Almyra Baptist Church.
Morning Sermon: Jeremiah 21
Jeremiah 21 August 17 AM
There comes a time when we must choose to walk away or die:
Let go of our:
- Leadership structures
Are we committed to our habits or to our obedience?
What becomes of us when we are more concerned with our homes and land then we are with doing what is right before a Holy God?
Proverbs 17 August 17 PM
1. Wisdom and joy are inseparable
2. Joy strengthens life
- A. 15: right judgment, not emotion or politicking
- B. 14: avoiding trouble is wise
- C. 4: Who do we listen to?
- D. 3: Tests of the heart come, and they are not always easy
- E. 1: Better simplicity without conflict
1. I do have the rough audio of Sunday Night’s Q&A session, but I’m not sure yet that it’s useful for posting.
2. I am not sure how to improve video quality with the current equipment.
3. If you want to subscribe, here’s a list:
A. iTunes for audio subscription link is here.
B. General Audio RSS feed for other programs is here.
C. If you’re a Stitcher User, the link is here
D. For Vimeo Video, subscribe to this channel: https://vimeo.com/channels/almyrafbc
E. For Youtube Video, subscribe here: https://www.youtube.com/user/dheagle93/
4. Yes, I think I’m not getting a lot of plays on each service or hits on each blog, but in total it’s a decent reach. A social media expert might suggest changes, but this is free-to-cheap, where I have to live right now.
5. Each blog has a “Follow” button and a “Subscribe via Email” option