.Blog note: Through the Whole Bible should return tomorrow, April 10.
Further blog note: I would have liked to post a podcast from the Community Sunrise Service, but a minor glitch happened and there's not one. My apologies, again, to Almyra United Methodist for the invitation.
Sermon Audio Link Here (Alternate Link Here)
The stone is gone
- Moved so that others may see
- Moved to not be an obstacle
What did we need to see?
- That He is Risen
- Therefore sin is forgiven
- Therefore death has no sting
How are you blocked by stone today?
- In yourself (sins, attitudes, habits)
- For others (public attitudes, debatable issues, kingdom confusion)
- As a church?
Post a Comment
To deal with SPAM comments, all comments are moderated. I'm typically willing to post contrary views...but I also only check the list once a day, so if you posted within the last 24 hours, I may not be to it yet.