Morning sermon: 1 Kings 18 (audio)
1 Kings 18: Five People
1. Does not recognize his faults
2. Does not recognize the truth--returns to eating and drinking!
1. Knows the problem
2. Does not know the breadth of God's people
1. Serves the people and the king and the Lord God
2. Who is his master? He greets Elijah as such, but Elijah refers to Ahab as his master
IV. The Prophets of Ba'al
1. Fools. Damned fools, in the literal sense
2. Mistake passion for truth
V. The people of Israel
1. Floating, wavering
2. Time to stop.
Evening Sermon: Jude (audio)
Thank you, Almyra Baptist, for allowing me the privilege to be your pastor.
Post a Comment
To deal with SPAM comments, all comments are moderated. I'm typically willing to post contrary views...but I also only check the list once a day, so if you posted within the last 24 hours, I may not be to it yet.