Sermon Recap for January 29
Morning: Blind Tradition: Matthew 15 (audio)
Blind Tradition: Matthew 15
New Testament Ib: Matthew 14–28 They Do Not Wash Their Hands
Therefore this tradition of the elders is practically useless, for it does not benefit a person’s health.
Sometimes, preachers and teachers get things wrong....
Traditions, Laws, and Hearts
Good for some things
Bad for others
They make good servants but horrible masters
1. Requirements of God's People
2. Requirements of ALL People
3. A mirror that shows us our need for GRACE!
1. Laws push in , but hearts are what we are
2. Cleaning the outside does nothing
3. Replacing the INSIDE matters
Exported from Logos Bible Software, 11:29 AM January 30, 2017.