Another Monday. Another batch of sermons.
During June, we are going to take a look at Acts 2:42 and see how the principles of being committed to doctrine, fellowship, relationships, and prayer are shown in 1 Samuel 12, 13, 14, and 15. Then, we’re looking at how those apply forward into our lives. Why? Because all Scripture is inspired and useful. So let’s use it to understand what our lives of obedience are supposed to look like.
Morning Sermon: 1 Samuel 12 (audio)
Evening Sermon (audio)
June 5 AM: 1 Samuel 12 "A History of Repentance"
Acts 2:42 They were continually devoting themselves to the apostles' teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer.
Connect: Honest accountability//apostle's teaching//historical faith
A. Doctrine: knowing with response
- Sunday School
- Small groups
- Bible Reading
B. Acting on doctrine
- Face to face
- Relational Lives
- Help with VBS!
- Kids can! Bring, be here, so on...
- Youth! Show up and help out--join in. Lots to do!
- Adults--yes, you, adults can help! Take out trash, help with other stuff...lots to do!
- Mission Connect Wknd Oct 7-9
- Serving--if we say people matter, we will take up our opportunities and do!