Good morning! Here are yesterday’s sermons:
Morning Sermon: “Cleaned Already” John 13 (audio)
Evening Sermon: Introduction to Judges (audio)
March 6 AM: John 13 "Cleaned Already"
- Gathered for the Passover--there is a time to be together
- Gathered does not exclude even the wicked (Judas)
- Before the worship comes the service
- Before the fellowship comes the assurance of God's power
- Before the worship comes the cleansing--Peter et.al are cleansed by the presence of Christ in their lives
- Before the fellowship comes the reminder of how life picks up dust
- After the fellowship and after the worship comes the obedient service.
When it's all said and done, here are our choices:
- Serve the Lord Jesus by serving each other
- Betray Him.
This is why:
- Our mission as a church is to walk with Jesus and take as many people with us as we can
- In Children's ministry, that is our goal
- In youth ministry
- College/career, Senior Adults, Music--anything that does not support this is not on our agenda
- Our mission as God's people is not limited by geography, gender, or groupings--we must reach all
- Anything less than service to the Word of God by evangelizing the world is betrayal.
And we serve even those we know will harm us--Jesus does not skip Judas' feet.