Beware the Ides of March! History gives us that Julius Caesar was assassinated on this date, 44 BC. This is one of the “major” events outside of the Bible that shaped the New Testament world. It’s not really relevant to the sermons. It’s just interesting.
Morning Sermon: John 3:14-21 (audio)
1. ____________ comes to Jesus at night (Nicodemus)
2. Jesus reminded him of the story in _____________ (Numbers 21)
3. Jesus came to provide ___________ from judgment (salvation)
4. Without believing in Jesus, everyone is ______________ judged (already)
5. Truth should be _________ (Practiced)
Evening Sermon: 2 Timothy 3:16-17
For those of you who do not attend, Sunday nights often have several components. That the sermon isn’t very long doesn’t mean there’s not a lot of patience in the congregation
1. I do have the rough audio of Sunday Night’s Q&A session, but I’m not sure yet that it’s useful for posting.
2. I am not sure how to improve video quality with the current equipment.
3. If you want to subscribe, here’s a list:
A. iTunes for audio subscription link is here.
B. General Audio RSS feed for other programs is here.
C. If you’re a Stitcher User, the link is here
D. For Youtube Video, subscribe here: https://www.youtube.com/user/dheagle93/
E. Some videos are up on Vimeo, but budget constraints have ended my posting to Vimeo for the time being.
4. Yes, I think I’m not getting a lot of plays on each service or hits on each blog, but in total it’s a decent reach. A social media expert might suggest changes, but this is free-to-cheap, where I have to live right now.
5. Each blog has a “Follow” button and a “Subscribe via Email” option