Sermon Wrap-Up from April 14
Here are the Sermon Links from April 14:
Morning Audio Link
Morning Video Embed:
April 14 Lord's Supper: Joshua 5:10-12
I. Before the Battle
II. After the Consecration
III. Before the Commands
IV. After the Provision
V. Before the Settling-In
Where are you?
1. There are battles ahead of us:
A. Against sin within us
B. With temptations outside of us
C. For the souls of humanity--to present the Gospel clearly to all
2. Have you stood publicly for Christ?
A. Do you think Baptism is harder than circumcision?
B. When is a convenient time? RIGHT NOW.
3. Wondering what God is commanding you to do?
A. The Word is the starting point
B. Do what is clear: be in the Word, honor the Lord, remember His sacrifice
4. Has God provided?
A. We remember more than manna
B. We remember the blood
5. Are you ready to live in obedience in the God's grace?
A. Then we move forward by remembering
B. Then we commit and do
Evening Audio Link
Evening Video Embed:
April 14 PM: Salvation Summarized: Ephesians 2:8-10
I. Grace: undeserved goodwill
II. Faith: reliability
III. Not Ours
B. Faith--saved by the reliability of God
A. From what?
B. From who?
V. Created to do!
1. God has prepared opportunities for good works
2. We would walk in them:
A. Walk--not occasionally sprint into
B. Walk--not have to hunt for
VI. His workmanship
1. Not that He is ours--we do not have to make Jesus into anything
2. He makes us into what we ought to be